Ruby Memorial Hospital, the largest facility in the West Virginia University Medicine family, chose to install Omega Medical Imaging’s e-view to further their interventional endoscopy program. Located in Morgantown, West Virginia, Ruby Memorial Hospital is a 531-bed tertiary care center and a nationally recognized academic medical center. Dr. John Nasr and Dr. Woo Jung Jay Lee are their lead therapeutic endoscopists, and a part of the West Virginia University Digestive Disease team. The West Virginia University Digestive Disease team provides diagnosis and treatment for patients with conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, and pancreas.
The Omega e-View is the exclusive fluoroscopy system tailored to interventional endoscopy. The e-view system is designed and manufactured in Omega Medical Imaging’s Sanford, Florida, location and offers a plethora of advantages to therapeutic endoscopists all over the world.
Some of the e-view’s advantages are:
- Lowest total cost of ownership and installation costs
- 360-degree access to patient at all times
- Exclusive scatter radiation protection around the image detector and the table
- Fastest installation time of any fluoroscopic product
- Fully motorized C-arm and table, beneficial to duct drainage/filling and higher image quality
- Easy-to-learn controls that reduce staff training
- 500 lb. table capacity (800 lbs. available)
Omega Medical Imaging is based in Sanford, Florida, and is committed to bringing innovative and reliable fluoroscopic imaging equipment to market. Omega is dedicated to bringing cost-effective equipment that is designed to contribute to better patient outcomes while simultaneously lowering total overall cost of ownership. The Omega e-view is a market-specific system for the GI market made with both the patient’s and the physician’s safety in mind. Omega stands for quality and integrity and will strive to surpass customer expectations. Contact Omega Medical Imaging today to learn about our fluoroscopic products and how they can help advance your practice.