Northside Hospital in Atlanta recently added the latest in fluoro system technology to their Advanced Center for GI Therapeutics. Designed specifically for endoscopic procedures, the E-View.AI from Omega is the only image-guided fluoro system proven to reduce radiation exposure by up to 84%.
Northside Hospital is committed to the health and wellness of its community. They dedicate themselves to being a center of excellence in providing high-quality healthcare. Northside embraces leading-edge technology, but it’s not just advanced technology that makes the Hospital special. Innovation is at their core – innovation in equipment, innovation in processes and techniques, and innovation in thinking. All with the goal of improving outcomes for their patients.
The E-View.AI is the only lab designed with features specifically developed for advanced endoscopic procedures.
- ERCP motorized table for better patient positioning
- Large field-of-view flat-panel detector offers superior image quality
- Exclusive scatter radiation protection for staff
- Pivots out of the way for full patient access and for non-X-ray procedures
The Omega E-View.AI also offers several advantages that conventional systems cannot:
- AI detects the physician’s region of interest – allowing for hands-free operation
- Maintains the full field of view (FOV) while delivering the highest level of image quality for the region of interest (ROI)
- Automatically reduces radiation exposure to patients and staff by up to 84%
Serving Georgians for over 50 years, Northside is more than a community hospital – they are a regional resource for innovation. With the most advanced technology available – like the E-View.AI – Northside Hospital continues to improve and transform the health and wellness of Georgia.