We are proud to announce that we will be at the Symposium on Challenges in Clinical Endoscopy held by Florida Hospital Center for Interventional Endoscopy this weekend, Saturday, January 9th. The course will be held at the beautiful Hammock Beach Resort in Palm Coast, Florida.
This course will be hosted by The Center for Interventional Endoscopy at Florida Hospital and directed by Shyam Varadarajulu, Medical Director of the CIE and Robert Hawes, Medical Director of Florida Hospital Institute for Minimally Invasive Therapy. When the CIE opened their doors in 2013 their mission was to, “advance therapeutic endoscopy through innovation, cutting-edge clinical research, and train and educate physicians from all around the world.”
They will be doing just that at this event. The symposium will allow physicians to update their knowledge and learn the latest in interventional endoscopy. We are thrilled to be a part of such an educational and innovative event. Stop by our table to learn more about the advances in interventional endoscopy through our state of the art e-view MP fluoro system, the best in ERCP guidance.
- Learn the techniques to maximize success when extracting large bile duct stones at ERCP.
- Learn the latest in the treatment of inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Learn the latest techniques and technologies for the diagnosis and treatment of Barrett’s dysplasia.
- Learn the principles on how to perform same endoscopic mucosal resections.
- Learn how to survey pancreatic cysts, treat complex gastrointestinal strictures and effectively manage GI bleeding.
- Know more about the future of GI Endoscopy and where we are headed?
The faculty will include physicians from around the world. Including, Horst Neuhaus, MD; Greg Haber, MD; and Steven Hanauer, MD. To learn more about the symposium visit Florida Hospital CIE events.