Orlando Live Endoscopy 2023, hosted by the AdventHealth Center for Advanced Endoscopy, is February 8-10 in Celebration, FL.
- Two days of live procedural demonstrations by internationally renowned experts encompassing EUS, ERCP, endoscopic resections, and 3rd space endoscopy
- Demonstrate cutting-edge procedural techniques with an emphasis on “How to do it safely and effectively” and how to manage procedure-related adverse events
- State-of-the-art lectures, interactive luncheon sessions, satellite symposiums, and self-assessment
- Hands-on-training lab focusing on interventions, innovations, and EUS cytopathogy
- Discuss and demonstrate recent innovations and advancements in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy and evaluate their clinical utility
- Learn the evidenced-based approach to therapeutic endoscopy
- Demonstrate “how to perform therapeutic endoscopy effectively and safely,” and management of procedure-related adverse events
- Discuss how to develop a comprehensive referral center of endoscopic excellence
- Simulation/skills-based training in therapeutic endoscopy with hands-on training on a variety of teaching models and live animals
Live case demonstrations will be performed by internationally known experts and the CIE team at the Center for Interventional Endoscopy. Procedures or cases will be transmitted live to the audience at the Nicholson Center. The goal of the live demonstration is to showcase advanced endoscopic procedures with an emphasis on patient safety, highlight innovations in procedural techniques, and demonstrate the utilization of new technologies.
Omega will be available to discuss the E-View.AI image-guided interventional endoscopy system. The E-View.AI is the only lab designed with features exclusively developed for ERCP and image-guided endoscopic GI procedures. The System is the only ERCP fluoro system proven to reduce radiation exposure by up to 84%.