The 6th Annual Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Live Endoscopy Symposium with Henry Ford Health will be live this year, similar to the symposium in March of 2020. Slides will be made available to registrants at the onset of the conference. There will be 4 sections and speakers will give their talks in person, followed by an interactive case and panel discussion. This will take place on March 17. On the afternoon of March 16, there will be a NON-CME fellow’s hands-on course as well.
- To learn the latest advances in the treatment of autoimmune hepatitis and portal vein thrombosis.
- To understand frailty and sarcopenia in liver disease.
- To learn the latest updates from AASLD.
- To understand barriers in therapeutic adoption in IBD.
- To learn the role of diet and nutrition in IBD.
- To understand the latest updates in the management of perianal fistulas.
- To learn a new hypothesis for irritable bowel syndrome.
- To gain insight about the medical and surgical management of GERD.
- To understand the role of ESD, EMR and surgical resection when approaching high-risk gastrointestinal lesions.
Omega will be available to discuss the E-View.AI image-guided interventional endoscopy system. The E-View.AI is the only lab designed with features exclusively developed for ERCP and image-guided endoscopic GI procedures. The System is the only ERCP fluoro system proven to reduce radiation exposure by up to 84%.