Missouri Baptist Medical Center in St. Louis recently upgraded an existing endoscopy lab with the most advanced interventional equipment available – the Omega E-View.AI. The E-View.AI is the only ERCP fluoro system proven to reduce radiation exposure by up to 84%. This means reduced radiation risk for their staff and patients.
Affectionately referred to as MoBap, Missouri Baptist Medical Center is committed to improving the health and well-being of the people and communities it serves through leadership, education, innovation, and excellence in medicine. At MoBap, you’ll find all the expertise you’d expect at a major urban hospital – highly qualified physicians using state-of-the-art equipment.
For the eighth consecutive year, U.S. News and World Report ranked Missouri Baptist #2 in St. Louis and for the fifth consecutive year #3 in Missouri for 2021-2022. MoBap’s commitment to excellence, compassion, and teamwork is the foundation that makes this achievement possible.
Missouri Baptist worked with the central Midwest’s Radiologic Resources Inc. Radiologic Resources (RRI) serves as Omega’s agent in the region but is an independent service organization and manufacturer’s representative for a variety of medical imaging products. RRI is built on the foundation of customer service and quality products and strives to emphasize that at every level of its organization.
The E-View.AI is the only lab designed with features specifically developed for ERCP and image-guided endoscopic procedures.
- ERCP motorized table for better patient positioning
- Large field-of-view flat-panel detector offers superior image quality
- Exclusive scatter radiation protection for staff
- Pivots out of the way for full patient access and for non-X-ray procedures
The Omega E-View.AI offers several advantages that conventional IE systems cannot:
- AI detects the doctor’s region of interest – allowing for hands-free operation
- Maintains the full field of view (FOV) while delivering the highest level of image quality for the region of interest (ROI)
- Automatically reduces radiation exposure to patients and staff by up to 84%
Some of the nation’s most respected gastrointestinal (GI) specialists call the Digestive Disease Center at Missouri Baptist Medical Center home. With the most advanced technology available in the E-View.AI, MoBap sets a new standard of care and radiation safety.