St. David’s Medical Center is the latest institution to add the superb imaging capabilities of Omega Medical Imaging’s e-View system to their list of life-saving technologies. St. David’s Medical Center is a 350-bed hospital located in Austin, Texas. St. David’s is part of the St. David’s HealthCare system, one of the largest in Texas. St. David’s Medical Center was named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics from 2010 to 2016. There are two interventional endoscopists using the system at St. David’s; Dr. Harish Gagneja and Dr. Binh Pham, both of Austin Gastroenterology.
St. David’s Medical Center will be using Omega Medical’s therapeutic endoscopy flagship system, the e-View. The Omega e-View is the ONLY system designed and manufactured in the United States. We have been a proud, American-made product for over 25 years. The Omega e-View is the gold standard for therapeutic endoscopy, thanks to many unique features you can only find on an Omega product like:
- Exclusive lead shielding around the flat panel and table
- 360-degree access to the table
- A “C” that moves fully out of the way
- Fastest installation time of any interventional imaging product
- 7-10 days = less downtime
- Smallest footprint of any fixed fluoroscopy system
- Fully integrated table and C-arm for achieving difficult to image anatomy or superimposed ducts
- 10-way table movement for duct drainage and filling
Omega Medical Imaging is an American fluoroscopic imaging manufacturer based out of Sanford, Florida. Omega has been operating for over 25 years and is committed to producing quality, reliable imaging products for the medical industry. Omega is dedicated to customer satisfaction and is a sale unlike any other. From the first contact to project management, your Omega sales representative will consult with you throughout the process. No shuffling around from representative to representative. Contact us today to see how we can help your interventional endoscopy practice grow!