Join us this Saturday for the Symposium on Challenges in Clinical Endoscopy at the Marriott in Miami Beach, Florida.
Lead by Dr. Shyam Varadarajulu and Dr. Robert Hawes, of Florida Hospital, the objective of this symposium is to provide participants a comprehensive education in managing commonly encountered clinical challenges in endoscopy.
• Learn how to manage hilar strictures and treat difficult bile duct stones.
• Learn how to investigate pancreatic cyst lesions.
• Learn how to endoscopically treat complications in inflammatory bowel disease.
• Learn how to perform endoscopic mucosal resection of flat duodenal and colonic polyps.
• Learn how to treat symptomatic pancreatic fluid collections.
• Learn how to investigate acute recurrent pancreatitis.
Shyam Varadarajulu, MD
Robert Hawes, MD
Isaac Raijman, MD
Paul Tarnasky, MD
Florida Hospital Faculty:
Muhammad Hasan, MD
Shantel Hebert-Magee, MD
Bronte Holt, MD
Udayakumar Navaneethan, MD
Click here for the course schedule and reservation information.