FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Omega Medical Imaging, LLC.
Sanford, FL, May 9th, 2019. Omega Medical Imaging LLC a global innovator in the design, manufacture and support of interventional medical devices, announced today that they will exhibiting at this year’s Digestive Disease Week (DDW). The three-day event starting next Saturday will be held at the San Diego Convention Center in sunny California May 18th– 21st. The world’s largest gathering of physicians and researchers in the fields of gastroenterology, hepatology, endoscopy and gastrointestinal surgery.
Omega’s exhibit will feature their E-view MP Fluoro System, the best in ERCP guidance in conjunction with their brand new FluoroShield™ technology in exhibit booth 843. Recently gaining clearance through the 510 (k) process, the revolutionary radiation reduction system is projected to have an immediate impact on patient care and safety. FluoroShield™ combines the power of AI, an ultra-fast collimator and the worlds most advanced image processing to deliver a Region of Interest solution shown to reduce radiation exposure up to ~84%.
Brian Fleming, President of Omega Medical Imaging states, “Omega has attended the DDW show for many years. We are excited to return to San Diego and share the vast benefits of our FluoroShield™ radiation reduction system, with clinicians and key industry thought leaders.”
Omega Medical Imaging will be at booth #843 to experience the E-view MP Fluoro System.
The only system available that is optimized specifically for guidance in ERCP and GI procedures, the E-view MP offers intuitive solutions to meet the unique needs of interventional endoscopy.
Come by and experience what sets the Omega E-View apart from the rest!
- FluoroShield™ patient safety radiation reduction system, reducing patient exposure by up to 84%*.
- Scatter Radiation Protection 360° lead shielding protection on image detector and below table for unmatched protection for doctors and staff.
- Specialized ERCP Table with 10-way motorized motions. Only motorized ERCP table on the market available with full 800 lbs. capacity and 30 inches wide.
- Rotating C-Arm can be easily turned +/- 90 degrees out of the way toward the head or foot of the table. Full 360-degree access to the patient for emergencies, non-Fluoro studies, and ease of patient loading.
- Fully Motorized C-Arm and Table are integrated and controlled from a single convenient panel. Ease of draining, patient positioning and superior imaging.