Starting this Friday, October 13th, the Orange County Convention Center will host gastroenterologists from all over the world for the World Congress of Gastroenterology at ACG 2017. Located in sunny Orlando, Omega’s hometown, the World Congress of Gastroenterology (WCOG) is the first opportunity for physicians to attend ACG’s annual scientific meeting as well as WCOG at the same time.
Omega Medical Imaging will be bringing an e-View MP fluoroscopy system for display at booth #427. Exhibits will be on Sunday the 15th through Tuesday 17th in the exhibit hall. The e-View is the sole system engineered and designed for therapeutic endoscopy and is manufactured locally per order in Sanford, Florida. Be sure to stop by the Omega booth to meet the team and learn all about the exclusive features that set the e-View ahead of the competition.
Some of these unique features are:
- Scatter radiation protection around the table and flat panel to protect physicians and staff
- Integrated c-arm and table
- 10-way powered movements on table with independent motion from the C-arm, allowing angulation for clearer imaging (great for superimposed ducts or hilar strictures)
- Intuitive controls allow for ease of use and quick mastery of system
- Digital magnification
- No need for radiation to enhance images
- A c-arm that fully moves away (90°) for quick patient access
- Increased patient safety
See you there!!