Join the world’s largest gathering of physicians and researchers in the fields of gastroenterology, hepatology, endoscopy and gastrointestinal surgery. at Digestive Disease Week®!
Digestive Disease Week®, 2013 serves as a great opportunity for both physicians and researchers; the DDW will showcase thousands of abstracts and hundreds of lectures on the latest advances in GI research, medicine and technology.
Digestive Disease Week® takes place May 18th-21st in the beautiful city of Orlando, FL, with a predicted 15,000+ physicians and researchers from all over the world expected to attend.
Omega Medical Imaging will be featuring the e-View FP flat panel GI/ERCP imaging system at booth 1749! The e-view FP is the only system on the market completely dedicated to facilitating ERCP and other interventional endoscopy procedures. Featuring an open ‘C’ platform for easy patient accessibility, high resolution fluoroscopic imaging system, 500 lbs capacity 10-way motorized table, and scatter radiation shielding that greatly reduces physician and staff X-ray exposure, the e-View FP is your choice for ERCP imaging.
DDW is jointly sponsored by four societies:
- The American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD)
- The American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
- The American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- The Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract (SSAT)
What are the benefits of attending?
- Learn about new developments in your field. Review the latest and best basic, translational, and clinical research in gastroenterology, liver disease, endoscopy and gastrointestinal surgery.
- Attend high-quality educational programs. Choose from over 400 sessions, including clinical and research symposia, state-of-the-art lectures and research and topic fora, covering a wide array of topics and presented by a world-renowned faculty unsurpassed in their field.
- Network with colleagues. Partake in an array of networking and social opportunities to meet fellow digestive disease specialists from around the globe.
- Try new products. DDW’s exhibit hall hosts hundreds of companies showcasing the latest GI products and services.