Omega Medical Imaging dealer Core Medical Imaging will be exhibiting at the 10th Annual Rocky Mountain Interventional Endoscopy Course next week in Denver, CO. The Rocky Mountain Interventional Endoscopy 2013 Course offers the following programs for Gastroenterologists, Gastrointestinal Surgeons, and Gastrointestinal Nurses:
- GI Nurses Program – Wednesday, February 13, 2013
- Fellows Advanced Endoscopy Programs – Wednesday, February 13, 2013
- Rocky Mountain Interventional Endoscopy Main Course and Workshop – Thursday-Friday, February 14-15, 2013
RMIE 2013 Learning Objectives include:
- Improve ERCP performance by understanding established indications, applying techniques to optimize success, and minimizing complications.
- Implement the best medical and endoscopic diagnosis and treatment strategies for eosinophilic esophagitis.
- Integrate practice guidelines in the surveillance of benign and pre-malignant pancreatic cysts and understand when to consider surgical referral.
- Enhance the recognition of endoscopic and radiologic abnormalities of the gastrointestinal tract that are implicated in overt and occult gastrointestinal bleeding and use appropriate medications and endoscopic techniques for treatment.
Core Medical Imaging’s Omega product specialist Don Dockter will also be presenting “Radiation Safety in the ERCP Suite” during this event, explaining the different measures needed to be taken to minimize staff radiation exposure during advanced endoscopic procedures such as ERCP.
Core Medical Imaging of Kenmore, WA is the exclusive dealer for Omega Medical Imaging in several states including Washington, Oregon, Northern California, Idaho, Montana, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, Wyoming, and South Dakota. Omega Medical Imaging is the premier provider of the world’s only fluoroscopic system solely dedicated to therapeutic endoscopy such as ERCP. Together, Core and Omega have installed numerous e-View ERCP Imaging Systems in the field and have amassed a “Who’s Who” of advanced endoscopy customers.