Omega Medical Imaging
3400 St Johns Parkway
Sanford, FL 32771
Capital Medical Equipment – Financial Sales Representative
Omega Medical Imaging is looking for tomorrow’s healthcare sales stars — today. We have built a reputation of excellence on exceeding expectations, and remain focused on delivering the highest-quality, most technically advanced medical imaging systems for Cardiology and Interventional Endoscopy in the industry. The Omega Sales Program has been designed for candidates whom possess great potential to become part of our top sales management team.
To succeed at this role, you will need:
• A Master’s degree
• The ability to travel 50%-75%
• To be hungry, driven, and competitive with a strong desire to win.
• To utilize your financial skill sets to sell Omegas innovative, cost effective solutions to the C-Suite within the hospital.
• Employ an entrepreneurial approach within your territory to promote and land sales.
• Work directly with multiple hospital departments (Gastroenterology, Cardiology, IT, Purchasing, etc) to win business for Omega.
• Strong Analytical Skills
• To work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• The desire to move into sales after program completion
• A commitment to excellence and integrity
• To contribute to the vision and goals of the company beyond your job description.
What we offer:
1. Uncapped earning potential.
2. Generous Benefit Plan
3. Accelerated development program for high-potential candidates.
4. Brand new, state of the art facility
About Omega Medical Imaging:
For over twenty years Omega has been a leader in the design and manufacture of state of the art Cardiac and GI medical imaging systems.
Omega is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates must pass pre-employment drug screening and background check.
*Please send your resume along with a short cover letter detailing your interest in the program to