The Ohio State University Hospital in Columbus, Ohio has further solidified their commitment to patient and staff safety with the addition of two new Omega AI E-View fluoroscopy systems for their Interventional Endoscopy department. Lead by Medical Director, Dr. Jeffrey Groce, the team of physicians, and staff utilizing the one of a kind labs will benefit from the world’s only AI ERCP/GI specific image guided system, delivering significant dose reduction to patients and staff.
The AI radiation reduction technology utilized in the new labs, incorporates existing best practices in use today to reduce radiation exposure, and further lowers exposure by up to 84%. These impressive savings come without changing the physicians existing workflow or sacrificing image quality.
The Omega AI E-View fluoroscopy system is designed exclusively for Interventional Endoscopy procedures, offering features specific to the field and being the gold standard for AI GI/ERCP Systems.
- Integrated FluoroShield™ AI radiation reduction – automatically reducing radiation dose by up to 84%*
- Exclusive scatter radiation protection above and below the table.
- Fully pivoting fixed C-arm that allows 360-degree patient access.
- 10-way motorized heavy lift table (up to 800lbs capacity).
- Intuitive, easy to learn controls on a single platform.
- Smallest footprint of any fixed system.
About Omega Medical Imaging
A USA based, high tech medical manufacturer since 1991, we are the only company in the world to develop and deliver AI Image Guided Solutions that drastically reduce radiation exposure to patients, physicians, and staff. Our growing list of references es includes prestigious physicians, healthcare systems, and providers around the world.