In collaboration with the Center for Interventional Endoscopy at AdventHealth Orlando, and Boston Scientific, Omega Medical Imaging brings you a live procedure demonstration (recording) of:
- Artificial Intelligence-aided fluoroscopy in reducing radiation exposure during image-guided endoscopic procedures.
- ERCP using single-use duodenoscope and single-operator cholangioscopy-guided biopsy of indeterminate biliary stricture.
Performed by Dr. Shyam Varadarajulu and narrated by Dr Ji Young Bang, viewers will learn:
- The role of Artificial-Intelligence aided FluoroShield in decreasing radiation exposure during ERCP and other image-guided endoscopic interventions.
- Discuss the role of rapid onsite specimen processing techniques in evaluation of indeterminate biliary stricture.
- Know the role of SpyBite MaxTM in tissue acquisition.
- Discuss the role of single use duodenoscopes in the practice of ERCP.