Capital Medical Sales Representative
Omega Medical Imaging
3400 St Johns Parkway
Sanford, FL 32771
Job title: Capital Medical Sales Representative
Do you have a passion to improve healthcare? Are you ready increase your earning potential while doing so?
Omega Medical Imaging is looking for tomorrow’s healthcare sales stars — today. We have built a reputation of excellence on exceeding expectations, and remain focused on delivering the highest-quality, most technically advanced medical imaging systems for Cardiology and Interventional Endoscopy in the industry. The Omega Sales Management Program has been designed for candidates whom possess great potential to become part of our top sales management team.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission opportunity
- Generous Benefit Plan
- Accelerated development program for high-potential candidates.
- Enhanced analytical, decision making, communication and leadership skills
- Opportunity to perform department leading tasks
- Mentorship and one on one coaching.
- Further development through attendance in company sponsored training courses
- A broad understanding of the healthcare manufacturing industry
What we expect:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in any field.
- Reach and surpass measurable milestones.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail.
- Desire to move into sales after program completion
- A hungry, driven, competitive and hard-working outlook
- Strong commitment to excellence and integrity
- Coachable and able to take direction while also challenging the status quo.
- The willingness to learn and drive to further develop your personal and professional skills.
- Desire to contribute to the vision and goals of the company beyond your job description.
- Ability to travel 75%+
- Willing to relocate within the continental US after training.
**All candidates interested in joining our growing sales team will need to complete a 35-minute assessment for employment consideration.
About Omega Medical Imaging:
For over twenty years Omega has been a leader in the design and manufacture of state of the art Cardiac and GI medical imaging systems.
Omega is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates must pass pre-employment drug screening and background check.
*Please send your resume along with a short cover letter detailing your interest in the program to